Facebook is the most popular social media platform, where users post frequently and try to connect with their friends and family. The posts you make on Facebook are yours to keep or delete as you see fit.
Yes, you can use Facebook’s hide from timeline option to hide posts from your timeline. If you don’t want a particular position to appear on your timeline or be seen by your Facebook friends at a specific time, you can hide it.
It is possible to remove a post from your timeline on Facebook if you choose to do so. However, if someone previously shared that post, it may still be visible to those who saw it. You may also visit those posts in your Photos view option. If you haven’t heard of Facebook stalking, you should.
Facebook posts can be hidden or unhidden at any time, and you have complete control over this. It’s not difficult to manage your Facebook account as long as you know the tricks.
How to Hide Facebook Posts
It’s time to learn how to make Facebook posts inaccessible to your friends.
To unhide a Facebook post, you must first hide a Facebook post. As a result, we’ll look at a few different approaches to concealing a Facebook post.
Using the Facebook App, you can hide a post on Facebook.
Using the Facebook app on your mobile phone, follow these simple steps to hide your Facebook post:
- Open the Facebook app on your mobile device.
- To access your profile, click on the profile icon in the upper right corner.
- You can also use the triple bar () in the screen’s upper-right corner to do the same thing.
- To see your profile, tap the See your profile button.
- Go to the post you want to conceal and hide it.
- Tap on the three dots (…) or horizontal ellipsis at the top right corner of that post to access the post’s settings page.
- Select ‘Hide from timeline’ from the pop-up options.
- Tap the ‘Confirm’ button to complete your action, and your post will be removed from your timeline.
Using a web browser, you can hide a post on Facebook.
Using the web version of Facebook, you can also easily hide your Facebook post.
Do you want to know how to remove a post from Facebook? To make a specific post disappear from your Facebook timeline, follow these steps:
- You must first log into your Facebook account to begin.
- Go to your profile page.
- The post you want to conceal can be found by simply scrolling through it.
- Click on the three dots (…) in the upper-right corner of that article.
- Click ‘Hide from timeline’ in the pop-up menu that appears.
- Facebook prompts you to confirm your action, and once you click the ‘Hide’ button, your post will be removed from your timeline.