On February 21, 2022, Donald Trump launched a new social media company to promote open and honest dialogue without prejudice. Truth Social and how to change your password are covered in this article.
Truth Social, a social media platform, was created by TMTG (Trump Media and Technology Group.) Twitter is probably a good comparison for this new service. This app allows you to follow, like, and comment on the people and organisations you care about. You can also keep up with the most recent headlines and most talked-about issues. In addition, you can use it to chat with friends, watch videos, and enable dark mode for nighttime use and more.
- Download and launch the Truth Social app from your iPhone or iPad’s App Store.
- Select the hamburger menu or the three-line symbol from the left-side menu.
- Select the Settings and Privacy option from the menu.
- Select Accounts and then password from the Accounts page.
- Enter both your old password and your new one.
- To save, click Done after you’ve checked the box.
Alternate Way to Change Your Truth Social Password
- Open up a web browser on your computer.
- If you’re already a Truth Social member, log in to the official website.
- Go to the top of the page and click the More option in the sidebar.
- Then, from the drop-down menu, select Account, followed by Settings and Privacy.
- Enter a new password by clicking Change Your Password.
- Enter your old password and the new password in the required field.
- Select the Done option to save the changes.
Note: if you want these types of articles, please let us know in the comments