Send and receive as many snaps as you want with your loved ones using Snapchat, a fun social media networking app. There are no long-term storage options for shared posts on Snapchat. As soon as the public notices the creature, it will be extinct. Using Snapchat, you can find and connect with people who have similar interests to your own. Using Snapchat’s Quick Add feature, you can quickly and easily locate your friends. If you have mutual friends, your name will appear on someone else’s “Quick Add” list. You can, of course, choose to not have your location tracked by Snapchat. If you’re not sure how to turn it off, the steps are provided below.
Turn off Snapchat’s Quick Add feature.
- The Snapchat app is available in the app store on your smartphone (Android or iOS).
- Choose a picture for your profile.
- The information screen for your profile will now appear on your computer screen. Locate and select the kit
- Settings icon in the upper right corner.
- Snapchat’s settings menu will appear on the screen. The Who Can… section is at the bottom.
- Select See me from the Quick Add menu.
Stop Quick Add Suggestions
Try these tips if you’re fed up with getting ideas from your Snapchat friends.
- Take out your smartphone or tablet and launch the Snapchat app.
- Select a picture for your profile.
- In the upper right corner of your Profile Information page, tap the Settings icon.
- By scrolling down the page, you can select the Notifications option.
- You can find the Friend Suggestions option in the Notification Settings and uncheck it.