Many iPhone users now save their home addresses in Apple Maps or Google Maps for quick navigation. Based on the address you enter in your personal contact card, these apps can determine your location. If you move, your iPhone, on the other hand, will not automatically detect or modify your new address. As a result, you’ll have to make the change yourself.
How to Change Your iPhone’s AutoFill Home Address
- Open the Contacts app on your iPhone.
- Select your profile at the top.
- Click the Edit button in the upper right corner.
- Scroll down to the home address and click the Edit icon.
- Make a note of and save your new address.
- Once you’ve changed your home address, go back to the Settings menu.
- Click the Autofill option in Safari’s General section.
- Select the Use Contact Info checkbox.
- To view your personal information, such as your name, email address, and address, go to My Info.
- In the Address field, manually enter your new home address.
How to Change Your iPhone’s Home Address [With Google Maps]
- Open the Google Maps app on your iPhone.
- Tap the Burger icon in the top left corner to see more options.
- Choose Your Location.
- You’ll see a list of every address you’ve saved.
- Tap the three dots next to your home address.
- After that, choose Edit Home.
- Enter your home address into the search bar to have Google Maps automatically load it.
- Select your address and then click the three-dots icon to the right of it.
- Save your changes after replacing your old address with your new one.
- Finally, the home address will be added to Google Maps.