Steam is a cloud-based gaming platform that lets you download and play popular games across multiple platforms. Aside from gaming, it has a number of features, such as the ability to chat with friends while playing, play online games with friends, stream games online, and support a variety of controllers. You can play games on Android, iOS, PC, and other platforms by connecting your device to the gamepad via the Steam Link. In this article, we’ll go over a few different ways to Airplay Steam to your TV screen.
Steam does not officially support Chromecast casting. You can, however, mirror your device’s gameplay to a Chromecast-enabled television. The devices that you can use Chromecast to screen mirror are listed below.
How to Chromecast Steam from Smartphone
- Download and install the Steam or Steam Link app from the Play Store/App Store.
- Steam provides the most recent news and updates, as well as the ability to download games and chat with friends.
- Using the Steam Link, you can play PC games on your Android device.
- Swipe down from the top of the screen to access the notification panel on your Android device.
- Select the Cast option from the notification panel.
- From the drop-down menu, select your Chromecast device.
- It is now possible to cast games from your smartphone to your television.
How to Chromecast Steam from iOS
- Download and install the Replica app from the App Store.
- Start the Replica app and grant the necessary permissions.
- The app will now look for nearby casting devices.
- After your Chromecast has been detected, tap on it.
- Start casting the game by opening the Steam or Steam Link app.
How to Chromecast Steam from PC
- Launch Chrome on your Windows PC.
- Click the menu icon near the search bar.
- Select the Cast…option from the menu.
- From the Cast tab, change the source to Cast Desktop.
- Choose your Chromecast device from the list of available devices.
- Any Chromecast-enabled device will now be able to see your screen.