Every year, the National Football League (NFL) generates a great deal of interest among football fans. It is an American professional football league. The popular league is made up of 32 teams divided evenly between two conferences: the National Football Conference and the American Football Conference. Since cable services have become more expensive, people rely on streaming sites to watch NFL 2022 games. NFL games can be watched on Smart TVs without the need for a cable. The sections that follow will walk you through the process of watching NFL games on a Samsung smart TV.
Watch NFL games on Samsung Smart TV
If you own a Samsung Smart TV, the ball is in your court. Yes, Samsung Smart TVs include a native NFL Network app. It implies that you can get it from the Samsung App Store. The NFL app is available for Samsung model TVs manufactured in 2017 and later.
NFL Game Pass
If you purchase an NFL Game Pass, you will have access to all NFL games.
- A free account grants you access to 5-minute game highlights, live score updates, game previews, and the NFL Scouting Combine.
- Mobile Only – $13.99/year – Get access to all live and on-demand games, the NFL Scouting Combine, the Pepsi Super Bowl Halftime Show, and the NFL Network around the clock, seven days a week.
- Pro – $14.99/year – Includes all Mobile Only features as well as support for multiple devices.
NFL Sunday Ticket
NFL Sunday Ticket provides access to all Sunday night games. For the past year, all Sunday-night games have been available to stream on your DIRECTV subscription. It is not yet set in stone for 2022.
NFL RedZone has all of the highlights, exciting moments, touchdowns, and more. It is only available on Sundays from 1:00 PM to 8:00 PM during the NFL season. NFL RedZone is available on a variety of live TV platforms, including live tv, Hulu + Live TV, Sling TV, and YouTube TV.
Download the NFL Game Pass App on Samsung Smart TV
- It is necessary to have an NFL subscription. Choose from one of the available memberships.
- Turn on your Samsung television. Connect it to the internet via WiFi or Ethernet cable.
- Press the Smart Hub button on your TV remote.
- Hover your cursor over the Apps section of the home screen. Then make a firm decision.
- Mouse over the Search box at the top of the page. Look for the NFL Game Pass application.
- When you’re done, click Done. On the app’s information page, click the Download button.
- Then, in the apps section of the home screen, look for the NFL app.
- Launch the NFL app on your smartphone. You will be emailed the activation code.
- Navigate to the NFL activation website on your smartphone or computer.
- After entering the NFL code from your Samsung TV, press the Continue button.
- The NFL app on your Samsung TV will be activated. Watch your favorite NFL game on television.