Without a doubt, social media has taken over the world. Scrolling through feeds and reading posts has become a necessity for the majority of us. Instagram is one such enticing program that has risen to the top of the most downloaded apps list. Without a doubt, the best time killer is this software. If you want to sit back and watch Instagram feeds without being noticed by your friends and family, Instagram has a great feature that allows you to appear offline.
Using the Activity Status tool, your followers will be able to see when you were last active. You may become irritated if people begin messaging you after seeing your online status.
Check that your phone is connected to a Wi-Fi or mobile data network.
- Sign in to Instagram with your Instagram username and password.
- To access your Profile page, click the three lines icon (Burger icon) at the top of the page.
- From the drop-down menu, choose Settings.
- Choose Privacy from the drop-down menu on the following page.
- Scroll down to the drop-down menu and select Activity Status.
- Then, to appear offline on Instagram, toggle the Show Activity Status switch on.
If you turn off the activity status, you will not be able to see the activity status of others.
How to Appear Offline on Instagram (PC)
- To access your Instagram account, use a web browser.
- From the profile icon, select the Settings menu.
- From the left-hand menu pane, select Privacy and Security.
- Uncheck the Show Activity Status checkbox in the Activity Status column.
Instagram has a slew of cool features, including vanish mode and activity status. They are attempting to meet everyone’s expectations. If you’re a private person with a large number of followers, you can simply disable the activity status and enjoy browsing through Instagram videos without being bothered.