The Facebook app is now available on all mobile devices. It has captivated the Facebook audience for hours on end. Looking at your timeline, you can see what your friends and pages share on their accounts. You can like various posts and images made by your friends and company pages that you follow on Facebook. But how do you look at the Facebook posts you’ve liked?
Hundreds of thousands of Facebook profiles and pages are followed. However, no one can recall all of the network’s liked posts, photographs, videos, comments, or websites.
The big question now is, how can you see what you liked on Facebook? This article addresses the following issues.
- What is the most effective method for viewing what you liked on Facebook?
- ‘How can I see who has liked my Facebook posts?’
- What is the best way to find liked Facebook posts?
- How do you view the posts you’ve liked on Facebook?
- How can I see the Facebook posts that I liked?
How Can I See What I Liked on Facebook?
Facebook keeps a record of your activities. It displays an activity timeline with all of your activities (likes and comments) grouped together in one place.
You can sort your activity log by selecting tale activity, page likes, following, added friends, videos searched, videos viewed, search history, group searched, your comments, likes, and responses, and group posts.
How to See Posts You Liked on Facebook
You can view your activity log on the Facebook app and website. It allows you to see the posts that you have liked on Facebook.
Facebook app (iOS or Android)
- Launch the Facebook app on your smartphone.
- Tap the profile icon in the bottom right (iOS) or top right (Android) corner of the screen (Android).
- At the bottom of the page, you’ll find Settings and Privacy.
- Go to Settings & Privacy > Settings > Profile Settings to change your profile settings.
- Scroll down to the section titled ‘Your Facebook Information.’
- From the drop-down menu, select the Activity Log tab.
- You can examine your activity log in a number of ways.
- From the drop-down menu, select the Interactions tab.
- Then, tap the Likes and Reactions buttons.
- You’ll be given a list of your likes organized by date.
- Tap or select an interaction from a post.
- By pressing the Remove button, you can get rid of the item.
Likes and reactions to the post will be removed.
Facebook Website (Desktop or Mobile)
- Go to the Facebook website in your web browser.
- When you click the circled down arrow in the upper right corner, a menu will appear.
- Then, from the drop-down menu, choose Settings & privacy > Activity log.
- The Interactions tab can be found in the left sidebar. Click on it to open it.
- Now navigate to the Likes and Reactions section.
- It shows any interactions you’ve had with different posts.
- Scroll down to see a list of conversations organized by date.
you can change your mind about what you liked or how you reacted. Click the three dots on the right side of each post. The Remove reaction option will be displayed.
Isn’t it simple to view posts you liked on Facebook through the app or website? You can delete your reaction to a post with a few taps or clicks.
You can now answer the question, “How can I see what I liked on Facebook?”