You can find a lot of people from all over the world on Twitter, which is a social media and microblogging service. It’s a place where you can post text and other things that people can like and share on Twitter. You can also post videos or gifs. It also lets you put a video on Twitter.
Why Embedding a video on Twitter
As with retweeting, when you embed a video, your quote or without quotes will be tweeted along with their whole tweet or without your quote. To put a video on Twitter, we put it in our profile and we tag the person who put it there. Download videos from Twitter if you want to watch the video when you’re not at home.
How to Embed a video on Twitter using Desktop
- Take a look at some videos on Twitter. Click the Share icon and copy the link. Then paste it into a new tweet, and change it. Finally, post the tweet!
- Go to the Twitter website or app on your PC and click on it.
- Find a video that you want to put in your account. Click on it.
- Click on the Share icon in the right corner next to the video you want to share.
- Choose “Copy link to Tweet” from the share menu.
- When you’re done, click on the Tweet button on the left side to send a new tweet!
- There is a pop-up to write the tweet. Now, paste the link you took from the tweet.
- After you paste the link, make changes to the link by deleting the notations in the link from the “?”
- Add the text “/video/1.”
- You can write what you think about the video above the link or just click the Tweet button.
- Now, the video is in your timeline with the name of the person who posted it.
How to Embed a video on Twitter using iPhone
- Twitter is on your iPhone. You can open the app.
- Find the video that you want to put in your tweet. Click on it.
- Press the video and hold it.
- You’ll see a menu that says, “Tweet Video.”
- To get to the new tweet-writing page, click on (5).
- This is where you will find a link to the video. If you need to, you can quote your thoughts about the video above the link.
- Press the Tweet button in the upper right corner.
- It will now show up in your timeline, and the name of the person who made it will be below the video.
How to Embed a video on Twitter using Android
- Go to the Twitter app on your Android phone.
- Find the video you want to add to your account. Click on it.
- Click on “Share.”
- When you share a tweet, click the “Copy link to Tweet” button.
- Then, press the New Tweet icon in the bottom right corner of the app.
- In this step, quote your own thoughts or just paste the link of the tweet you’ve copied.
- If the link doesn’t work right away, you can change it by deleting the notations in it that start with the “?”.
- Type “/video/1” and then tap the Tweet button.
- It will now show up in your timeline, with the name of the person who posted it next to it.
When you want to put your video on Twitter, you don’t have to retweet it. Use it to give your account and timeline a better look by making the most of it.
How to Embed YouTube Video in Twitter
Methods like these can be used to put a video that someone on Twitter has tweeted in a blog post. Suppose you want to put a YouTube video in your Tweet. To do so, you need to do this.
- Find the YouTube video you want to put in your tweet.
- Press the Share button.
- Finally, click the Copy button to copy the YouTube video link.
- Add the link to your new tweet and tweet it.
- It will show up in your tweet.
In the same way, you can put any video, even a Tiktok video, in your tweet. Take the video link from the source and put it in your tweet. It’s not true that you can’t download any of the videos that are embedded on any website. There is a comment box below. Let us know what you think. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to get more news.