Twitch is an American service that lets people watch videos online. It is owned by Amazon Inc. Video games can be streamed live and users can chat with their friends while they play. You can also find videos about food, news, sports, DIY, travel, occasional TV shows, talk shows, music, and more. Users who have an Amazon Prime account can get a free subscription to a Twitch channel from the company. In addition to Android Smart TV, Twitch is a free app that you can download and use.
Tier 1: $4.99 a month.
Tier 2: $9.99 a month.
Tier 3: It costs $24.99 per month.
How to Install and Activate Twitch on Android Smart TV
- Connect your Android TV to the same internet service as your computer.
- Apps are on the home screen.
- When you open Google Play, click on the search bar.
- Type “Twitch” into the search bar and look for it.
- Choose the app from the list of apps that have been suggested to you
- When you click the Install button, the process will start and you will have to wait.
- To open Twitch after it’s been set up, click on “Open.”
- Check out the Sign-in menu. Take note of the activation code you see on the screen and write it down!
- In order to activate your account, go to the Twitch activation site on your PC web browser: https://www.twitch.tv/activate
- Click Activate after you enter the activation code and do what you need to do
- Log in to your Twitch account now. The Android TV app will refresh right away to load the videos.
Alternative Method: How to Cast Twitch on Android TV
To easily stream Twitch content, you can cast it from your Android or iPhone device to your Chrome browser on PC.
- The first thing you need to do is connect your smartphone and your Android TV to the same WiFi.
- Get the Twitch app from the App Store or Play Store.
- Afterward, open the Twitch app and sign in with your account information, then you can watch the game.
- Find the Cast icon and then touch it.
- It’s time to choose from the list of results.
- Make a choice and watch them on your Android TV.
- The first thing you need to do is connect your PC and Android TV to the same WiFi.
- When you open Chrome, go to the Twitch website and look at it (ensure that the browser is running on the latest version).
- Check your account and play the video you want to show.
- Choose the Cast icon. If you can’t find the “cast” icon, right-click on the screen and choose “Cast.”
- Choose your Android TV from the list of things to look for.
- The video you chose will play on your TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Does Twitch work with Android TV?
Yes. The official Twitch app can be found in the Google Play Store. You can also download it to your Android TV.
2. Is it possible to Chromecast the Twitch TV app on your phone?
Yes. Twitch is a Chromecast-compatible app, which means you can stream videos from your smartphone or PC to your TV from your phone or PC.