In iOS 15.4, which is currently in beta, users can make comments to iCloud Keychain records. In this article, we’ll show you how to do it.
In this tutorial, we’ll show you how to add notes to iCloud Keychain entries in iOS 15.4. With each iOS version, Apple has improved iCloud Keychain’s features, bringing it up to par with third-party password managers like 1Password. Similarly, iOS 15.4 continues the trend with a new option called Account Notes.
How to add notes to iCloud Keychain in iOS 15.4?
Adding notes to account entries is a great method to keep track of anything particular and important about those credentials. For example, if you have a browser content filter that needs to be disabled in order to access a website’s account login page, you can make a note about it.
Add notes to iCloud Keychain entries
Here’s how to add notes to an iCloud Keychain record on an iPhone or iPad in iOS 15.4 and iPadOS 15.4:
- On your iOS device, open the Settings app.
- By swiping down, you can get passwords.
- Check your passcode or facial recognition.
- Select the proper account entry from the alphabetical list.
- In the account entry, tap Add Notes under “Account Options.”
- In the text box that appears, fill in the blanks with your notes.
- Click Done in the upper-right corner to finish the procedure.
We hope you found this information useful and that you take advantage of all of the new features in iOS 15.4.