To turn off automatic notifications on iOS 15.4, follow our simple step-by-step instructions.
This post will show you how to Stop automation notifications in Shortcuts on iOS 15.4.
The Apple Shortcuts app is amazing since it has capabilities for automating almost any operation you can imagine. Many individuals, however, resent the fact that there is no way to turn off notifications.
How to disable automation notifications on iOS 15.4?
Shortcuts work quietly in the background when it automates something. As a result, Apple may have felt it essential to send you a message to inform you that the procedure was in progress. If you routinely create routine automation, however, the last thing you want your gadget to do is to tell you when it completes it.
There was no easy way to disable these alerts in iOS 15.3. Fortunately, the iOS 15.4 upgrades offer an option that allows you to turn off notifications for certain automation.
Let’s get started by going through the following steps:
- To begin, open the Shortcuts application.
- Then, at the bottom of the page, pick the “Automation” tab.
- Select the automation you’d like to turn off notifications for next.
- You can turn off the toggle next to “Ask Before Running” on the “Edit Automation” screen.
- After that, choose “Don’t Ask.”
- You should now see a new “Notify When Run” option below “Ask Before Running,” which you can disable to turn off notifications for this automation.
- Finally, select “Done” from the drop-down menu.
Regrettably, you’ll have to repeat these steps for each automation for which you want to turn off notifications. Because Apple does not provide a universal setting to disable notifications for all automation,
Following these procedures, you can disable automation notifications in Shortcuts on iOS 15.4. We’ll update this post if Apple ever provides the ability to turn off all automatic notifications at once.