To see how to check the remaining battery life of a Bluetooth device on Windows 11, follow this step-by-step tutorial.
If you don’t know how to check the remaining battery life of a Bluetooth device on Windows 11, we’ll show you how. In Windows 11, we can now control the remaining charge of Bluetooth devices that are linked. It isn’t compatible with every device, but it’s worth a look.
How to check a Bluetooth device’s remaining battery life on Windows 11?
The procedure is simple; simply follow the steps outlined below:
- Then, launch the Windows Settings program.
- If you don’t know-how, you can use the Windows+i hotkey or right-click on the Start icon and select “Settings” from the menu that appears.
- Then, in the search box, type “Bluetooth & Devices.”
- In the settings, some connected devices will be displayed. In addition, if your device has a feature that displays the remaining battery life, you’ll see a percentage next to the device’s name.
- A battery icon with a percentage level of 82, for example, is the early majority.
If you don’t see this anywhere, your device most likely does not support this feature. You now know how to check a Bluetooth device’s remaining battery life on Windows 11.