After they turned on Facebook Dating, some people have had problems with the social network’s dating service, such as:
- People can’t use Facebook Dating because it doesn’t show up in the Facebook app.
- FB Dating won’t load.
- A lot of times, the Facebook app doesn’t work right.
- There are no photos or other features in the app.
- People who are interested in you on Facebook don’t send you notifications about them on your home screen.
If Facebook Dating doesn’t work for you, you can try updating the Facebook app, restarting your device, or trying to fix your internet connection if these things don’t work.
In this article, we talk about how to use the Facebook app on iOS and Android.
Causes of Facebook Dating Not Working
To be honest, if you’re having a hard time with Facebook Dating, it’s likely because of one of these reasons:
- The Facebook app needs to be changed or fixed.
- Everyone can’t use Facebook Dating right now because it’s down for everyone.
- In order for you to not get notifications, you have turned them off.
- There’s a problem with your internet.
- Your mobile device’s cache data has been messed up.
You might have to wait for Facebook’s team to fix the problem, but there are a few things you can do while you wait.
How to Fix it When Facebook Dating Is Not Working
Try these steps until Facebook Dating works as it should:
- This is how to do it: If Facebook Dating doesn’t show up on your phone, you might need to update the Facebook app to the most recent version. It’s possible to turn on automatic updates for iOS devices and Android devices so that all of your apps are always the most up to date.
- It’s time to check your Wi-Fi. If you’re connected to a Wi-Fi network and you’re having problems with other apps, you might need to check your Wi-Fi connection. If you have a mobile data plan, there are a few things you can do to get your mobile data to work again when it doesn’t.
- Turn on notifications for the Facebook app. Keep in mind that if you have turned off app notifications, make sure you make an exception for Facebook or turn notifications back on for this app.
- Clear the cache on your iPhone or clear the cache on your Android phone. If your device stores data that helps apps run faster, this data can get mixed up and make apps not work right. Clearing the cache on your iPhone or Android device can solve any problems that you are having.
- You should check to see if Facebook is down. Wait for Facebook to work again if other people are having problems with the site.
- It’s time to close the Facebook app now. It can help to close apps on iPhones or Android devices to fix small bugs that make features go away.
- Restart your phone or tablet. When your computer has a problem, you can restart it to solve many of them. Turn your device off and on again to see if this helps.
- Reinstall the Facebook app after you delete it and start over again. Check to see if you can remove the app from iOS or Android and then re-download it from the Google Play store or Apple App store.
- To get help with Facebook, go to the Help Center on Facebook. if you still can’t get into Facebook Dating, and no one else is having problems with the service, then you can contact Facebook’s technical support team.
It’s possible to change notifications on iPhones and Android phones so that you can hide app notifications on your lock screen.