It sends emails automatically from one account to another. Every time a new email comes into your Hotmail account (or any other Microsoft email account that you use through Outlook.com), it is sent to that address. if you don’t want to log into your Hotmail account or another Outlook.com email account to check for messages, this is what you should do.
Forward Windows Live Hotmail Email to a Different Email Account
You can forward your Hotmail emails to another email address through Outlook Mail. Windows Live Hotmail is part of Outlook.com, so this is how you can do it In order to get these emails, you can forward them to your Gmail or Yahoo, or another Outlook.com email account. You still get the messages, but you don’t have to check your other email accounts all the time.
People who want to skip some of the steps that follow can go straight to the Outlook options.
These steps will show you how to forward your Windows Live Hotmail to another email account.
- Outlook Mail lets you log in to your email.
- Select the Settings menu icon (it’s on the right side of the menu bar and looks like a gear). You can change the settings for the app.
- Choose View all Outlook settings.
- Go to Mail > Forwarding.
- The Enable forwarding check box should be checked off.
- It’s in the “Forward my email to” field. Type the email address you want messages to go to.
Select Save to confirm the changes.
To keep your Microsoft email account from being marked as inactive and then deleted, you should check it from time to time.