When you use Spotify, you can connect it to many different apps and services. Is there a way to connect Spotify to Discord? Is it possible? Indeed, Spotify and Discord can now be linked so that you can connect and share music with your friends while you play and talk on the Discord app. If you want to know how to connect Spotify to Discord, here is the answer.
If you want to connect your Spotify account to Discord, you can do it through the app or the website on your PC. To use this feature, you must have a paid Spotify account.
- App – Open the Discord app > click on three-horizontal line > choose your profile icon > click on Connections > click the Add tab > Choose Spotify > login with your account.
- Browser – Visit the Discord site > click on User Settings and go to Connections > choose Spotify and log in with your account.
How to Connect Spotify to Discord Using App [Android & iPhone]
- When you have an Android or iOS phone, open the Discord app on it.
- Click on the three horizontal lines in the top left of the screen to open them.
- Go to the bottom right of the screen and tap on your profile picture icon.
- Click Connections to go to this page.
- In the Connection tab, click Add in the top right corner of the screen.
- Tap on the Spotify connection.
- On the next page, choose the “log in” option and enter the information for your Spotify account. Allow Discord to connect to Spotify with the permission it needs to do so.
- When you’re done, click the X/Done button.
- This is how it works:  You can see what song you’re listening to by clicking on “Connect.”
- It’s time to invite your friends to listen with you!
How to Connect Spotify to Discord Using PC
- Open a web browser on a PC and go to the Discord website
- Log in to Discord with your account. At the bottom of the screen, click the User Settings icon to change your settings.
- In the User Settings menu, click the Connections tab.
- Under CONNECT YOUR ACCOUNTS section, tap on the Spotify icon.
- As soon as this is done, you will be sent to a Spotify web page. To get started, you need to sign in with your Spotify account. Then, click the “Agree” button to agree to the terms.
- When you’re done connecting Spotify to Discord, you can go back to the “Connections” section. There, you’ll see your Spotify name
It’s also possible to let your current music appear in your profile by moving the Display on Profile slider to the right.
Instead, you can also choose Spotify as your status, which will only show up as your Discord user status.
Alternative Way – Install Spotify Discord Bot
- The first thing you need to do is open a web browser and log into your Discord account.
- Visit this link and click on Add to Discord to join the group.
- Decide on the server where you want to set up the bot.
- Click the “Authorize” button and finish the captcha verification process.
- The bot will be set up on your server right away.
- This means that you can now listen to the songs while they are playing. To do this, type -play followed by the song name, then the number.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Why is my Spotify not working on Discord?
Playing music will stop when you are on the phone or playing a game. Also, make sure you have a paid subscription and a good WiFi network.
2. What are other services that you can connect with Spotify?
Facebook, Twitch, Steam, YouTube, and many other things can be linked to Spotify.