In the beginning, it may seem impossible to get an Apple refund, but if you meet the requirements, it is very simple. Besides that, Apple has a very simple return policy. When you meet these rules, you can get your refund as soon as possible.
Get Apple Refund or Request a Refund
- Go to the reportaproblem.apple.com site from any web browser and write down what you think is wrong.
- Type in your Apple ID and hit Enter.
- When you get to the next screen, you’ll have to enter your password again to sign in.
- In the drop-down menu, choose Request a Refund to get a refund.
- Choose a reason in the next drop-down menu.
- Sixth, click next.
- Select the app, subscription, or any other item you would like to get a refund.
- Hit Submit.
- A confirmation message stating “request has been submitted” will appear on the screen.
- Apple will reply within 48 hours to intimate the refund status.
Get Apple Refund from App Store/iTunes
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the App Store.
- On the top-right corner of the screen, tap your profile icon to get to your account.
- Purchase history or history of what you’ve bought. For Family purchases, click on “My Purchase.” You can also click on “The Person Who Made The Purchase.” b
- Choose the app or subscription you want to get back.
- Scroll down and click the Report a Problem button when you get to the next screen.
- In the Safari browser, you will be sent to reportaproblem.apple.com, where you can tell Apple what’s going on.
- To get a refund, choose Request a Refund. Then, write down the reason why you want the refund.
- Then, click Next and then click Send.
If you have paid for something, you can cancel your subscription on the App Store. Next time you spend, Apple will not take any money out of your account.
Other Refund Information
People often wonder how long it takes to get a refund from Apple. It takes about 48 hours to get the money. Choose Check Status of Claims from the drop-down menu. Select Pending to see how long it will take for your refund to come back.
If you can’t find the check status of claims, then you probably don’t have any refunds that are still owed to you.
Apple Pay: You need to show a receipt to get your money back right away. It will show up on your payment card when the process is done. It will show up on your Card. You might have receipts, or the store might want to know more. In this case, give the merchant your Payment Card-Specific Device Account Number. Open the Wallet app on your iPhone to get the payment card number. Then, tap the Card. Then, select More, and you will get the number.
The last four digits of your account number can be found on this page.
It’s impossible to get your money back for Apple Music or iTunes Match unless it’s legal. Apple Music will keep renewing itself until it is manually stopped. People who have an Apple Music subscription can’t get a refund from the company unless they cancel the subscription. It could affect your refund if you don’t pay for an order. Make sure to update the payments.
You can’t use or return Apple Gift cards. There aren’t any refunds for gift cards for the App Store or iTunes or for cash balances on your Apple ID. If you know the refund policy well and meet the rules, you can ask for a refund if you want to.
If you cancel your Apple Care plan within 30 days of the date you bought it, you will get your money back in full.
Bonus: Understanding Apple’s Refund Policy and Eligibility Criteria
Among the things, you can get a refund for are Apps, Games, E-books, Movies, TV, Music, TV shows, and other Apple Services. People who buy things in apps, like virtual coins and games that get better, can’t get a refund. However, some in-app purchases and subscriptions can be used if they meet the policy. To be eligible, you must meet these rules:
- Like the UK or the EU, some countries have no-questions-asked 14-day refund policies. If you live in that area, you can get your money back.
- If you buy something by accident or your child buys something without your permission.
- When you buy something with the wrong Apple ID.
- When you bought the wrong app, when you were looking at apps with similar names or purchased the wrong version.
- Occasionally, the item you bought may not work as well as it should. In these cases, you can also get a refund, and you can do that too.
- If the item you bought was out of stock before you could download it or took a long time to arrive, you could get a refund.
- If you still haven’t paid and it’s taking too long, you can get your money back.