Do you want to create an account to check for and correct grammar errors? Well! Grammarly is the best tool for improving your writing skills in English. It is a must-have tool for bloggers and content writers who want to check their writing for errors easily.
Grammarly can assist in reducing grammar errors, punctuation, spelling, and other issues with English writing. It can also check for plagiarism to ensure your blog’s unique content. The browser, MS Word, Windows, Outlook, Google Docs, Mac OS, iOS, and Android are all compatible. Let’s get started by learning how to make a Grammarly account for free.
How to Create Grammarly Account and Add Browser Extension
Here’s a step-by-step guide to setting up a Grammarly account and installing the Grammarly extension in your browser.
Visit the Grammarly website homepage.
The “Add to Chrome” button can be found here. To add the Grammarly extension to your browser, click on it.
Grammarly provides online extensions for almost all browsers to provide the best writing online. If you open Firefox and go to the Grammarly homepage, you will see a “Add to Firefox” button. However, the steps for creating a Grammarly account are the same for all.
After clicking the “Add to Chrome” button, you will be redirected to the Grammarly Extension page in the Chrome Web Store. As shown below, the “Add to Chrome” button can be found here.
A pop-up window will now appear on the screen, with an “Add Extension” button in the center. Click on it to get the Grammarly Extension for free. The extension will begin to download in your browser.
After downloading the extension, you will see extension tools in the top right corner of your browser. In addition, the Grammarly installed icon will appear here.
After installing the extension, you must sign up for a Grammarly account. You must have an email address to create a Grammarly account. Fill in the form with your email address.
You can also create a Grammarly account using your Facebook, Google, or Apple ID. If you want to sign up for Grammarly using your Facebook, Google, or Apple ID, click on that button and enter your registration information.
After entering your email address, you must enter a strong password and your name, as shown below. To create a Grammarly account, click the Agree and Sign up button.
Tell about yourself to Grammarly for writing needs
Select the audience for whom you will write your content. You can make your selection by clicking one or more buttons. After you’ve chosen your audience, For the next step, click “Continue.”
- Tell Grammarly about yourself, choose an option, and click the Continue button to move on to the next step.
- Now, click one or more buttons to use Grammarly to help you write your content. After making your selections, click the Continue button to proceed to the next step.
- Select all of the buttons for assistance in identifying grammar errors. Now, for the next step, click the Continue button.
Select Grammarly Plan
There are two grammar plans to choose from. First, select “Continue to Grammarly” if you want to use the free version of Grammarly or “Level up with Premium” if you’re going to use the premium version of Grammarly. Try Grammarly before you buy it; the best option for a free version is “Continue to Grammarly.”
- You can check the Grammar extension icon when all of the steps have been completed, as shown below.
- You can now correct your grammar errors while writing online in emails, editors, WordPress editors, social media conversations, and more.
How to Install Grammarly for Windows, PC, Desktop & Laptop
Grammarly can be installed on a PC, desktop, or laptop running Windows (Windows 10, Windows 7, and so on).
- Go to www.grammarly.com/native/windows.
- You will see the button “Download Grammarly for Windows.”
- Select “Download Grammarly for Windows” from the drop-down menu.
- Grammarly App for Windows begins downloading automatically.
- Now navigate to the folder where Grammarly was downloaded. Right-click on the Grammarly app file and select Open. The Grammarly app is currently being installed on the desktop.
- Please sign in to your Grammarly account.
- To sign in to your Grammarly account, click the Sign-in button.
- Sign in with your email address, Google, Facebook, or Apple ID. Then, select the option to sign in to your Grammarly account.
- After signing in, you will be redirected to another page; click the Open Grammarly button.
Grammarly will be installed successfully on Windows, PC, Desktop, or Laptop.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can you make Grammarly Account?
Navigate to the Grammarly signup page at https://www.grammarly.com/enterprise/signup. Fill out the required information. Sign up with your Rasmussen student email address! You will also receive a confirmation email to complete the procedure. Following that, you will click on the link that you will receive via email. You will successfully create a Grammarly account after clicking on the link.
Can you make the Grammarly Account for free?
Although the Grammar free version allows you to access limited features, the Grammar Premium Account provides you with the ultimate tools to ensure that everything you write online is accurate, effective, and easy to read.