If you don’t know how to highlight text in a PowerPoint presentation, we’ll show you how. Knowing how and where to highlight text in a PowerPoint slide is critical for completing and supporting the idea of your presentation. Furthermore, you must use this excellent feature to quickly draw the audience’s attention to the information of your choice.
How do you highlight text in a PowerPoint presentation?
It’s important to note that you can’t directly highlight text in PowerPoint. You can, however, incorporate it into your slides by using the Copy and paste option from a Microsoft Word document. Follow the steps below:
- To begin, ensure that the PowerPoint presentation is open.
- Then, while your cursor is over the text you want to highlight, right-click on it; a drop-down menu will appear, from which you should select Copy.
- Then, please copy the text and paste it into a Microsoft Word document.
- Select it and use the highlight option from the Word Home menu to make the text stand out. It will present
- you with various color options from which you can select whatever you want.
- To finish, right-click the highlighted text and select Copy from the menu.
- Navigate to your PowerPoint presentation and decide where you want your highlighted text to appear.
- Then, right-click on the corresponding text field from the menu bar and select Paste with Source Formatting.
That concludes our discussion. Why not put your knowledge of the cause of this type in a PowerPoint presentation to the test right now?