Only one piece of information about a Facebook user is difficult to obtain: the date they first joined the social network. All you need to do is conduct some research to find this. It is also mentioned in the timeline.
There are numerous reasons you might want to know when your friends first joined Facebook.
Inquire about them or wish them a happy birthday on Facebook, whatever led you to this conclusion. You might be wondering how long the account has been open. This is because older versions have a larger following.
It’s also reassuring to know when a Facebook profile was created, so you don’t accept bogus invitations from strangers.
By following a few simple steps, you can quickly determine the date on which a person first joined Facebook.
This article will teach you how to determine when someone’s Facebook account or pages were created.
Is everything all right with you? Let’s get started right away.
Find When a Facebook Account was Created
- Log in to Facebook with your account.
- Navigate to the account or page that corresponds to the age or joining date you want to learn more about.
- The profile’s Intro section can be found on the right-hand side of the page.
- The date your friend joined Facebook can be found by looking at the page’s Intro section.
- It can only keep you up to date on events after that date.
- If that doesn’t work, try scrolling through your friend’s timeline until you reach the date they first posted something. This section contains the “Joined Facebook” option, which will provide you with all the information you require.
It is impossible to determine when a profile was created on Facebook directly. If the person also has an old account and frequently posts, it won’t be easy to find the Joining Facebook section on their timeline.