If you don’t know how to reply to Instagram direct messages (DMs) with emojis, we’ll show you how. For quite some time, Instagram users have been able to respond to comments with emojis. Despite the fact that many people are familiar with using this function, many others are unable to locate it.
How to react to Instagram direct messages (DM) with emojis?
You must install the most recent version of Instagram on your mobile device. If you have previously updated the app, you must follow all of the steps below:
- To begin, launch the Instagram app.
- Once inside, navigate to the top right of the screen and select the “chats” icon.
- Then strike up a conversation with someone else.
- Next, press and hold the message to which you want to respond.
- A bar containing various emojis will appear; select the one you want.
- If you followed the steps correctly, the emoji would appear below the Instagram message.
To learn how to find different emojis, follow these steps:
- First, press and hold the message to which you want to respond.
- Then, on the right side of the box, click the small “+” button.
- Instagram will show you all of the emojis that are available to respond to your selected message.
Finally, if you are unable to locate this option on Instagram, you will need to uninstall and reinstall the program, which will usually resolve the problem.