To view someone’s Facebook story without their knowledge, follow our step-by-step instructions.
If you’re not sure how to view someone’s Facebook story without knowing who they are, we’ll show you how. You might want to think about a friend’s story, but you don’t want them to know you’ve been stalking their profile.
How to view someone’s Facebook story without them knowing?
Please complete the process by following the steps outlined below:
- Then, on your phone, go to Facebook and wait for all of the stories to load at the top of the screen.
- After double-checking that all of the stories have loaded, slide your finger down the notification bar on your phone.
- ‘ll then show you a list of options from which you must choose airplane mode.
- After that, close the notification bar, and you’ll be able to see the stories that have already been loaded into the Facebook app.
- After you’ve seen all of the stories that piqued your interest, go to your phone’s settings and select “Apps.”
- All of the apps on your phone will be displayed; select Facebook from the list.
- From the “Facebook” menu, select “Storage” and then “Clear data.”
- Finally, please disable your phone’s airplane mode to use it normally.
As you can see, it’s not a difficult trick to master. This is how you can view someone else’s Facebook story without them knowing, so give it a shot right now!