We use Facebook on various devices, including PCs, iPods, iPhones, and Android phones. Facebook’s Stories feature was introduced recently. It is very simple to remove individual photos or videos from one’s pictures or videos, even from archived Facebook stories. This post will demonstrate how to delete items from one’s current and archived Facebook Stories.
First, we’ll show you how to delete items from your recent story from your phone. First and foremost. Tap the Facebook app and then:
- Tap on “Your Story” in the upper right corner of the page.
- At the top, click “Your Story.”
- Navigate to the photo or video that you want to delete.
- Tap the three dots in the upper-right corner, then scroll down to “Delete Photo” or “Delete Video.”
- When you click “Delete Photo,” Facebook removes the selected item from your story.
Now, let’s walk through how to “Clear Items” from an Archived Story. Launch the Facebook app on your smartphone.
- Please tap on the three horizontal lines to activate them.
- These three dots are located in the bottom-right corner of the iPhone and iPad.
- These lines can be found in the top-right corner of Android.
- Choose the “Menu” page and then your Facebook profile.
- Tap the three dots to the right of your name.
- Choose “Archive” and then “Story Archive.”
- Select the story from which you want to remove items.
- Locate the photo or video you want to delete.
- Tap the three dots in the top-right corner of the image or video page.
- Choose either “Delete Photo” or “Delete Video.”
- Choose “Delete,” and the chosen item will be removed from your archived story.
Let’s look at how to remove a photo or video from a Facebook Story on a PC or desktop. First, open Facebook in your browser.
- Click on the news feed, then “Your Story.”
- Locate the item to be deleted.
- Click on the three dots in the upper-right corner.
- “Delete Photo” or “Delete Video” should be selected.
- Your chosen photo or video has now been removed from your current story.
Now, let’s look at how to remove items from an archived story. Open your browser and navigate to Facebook.
- In the top-right corner, click on your profile icon.
- Click the three dots in the upper left corner.
- Choose “Story Archive.”
- Locate the story from which you want to remove items and click on it.
- Locate the photo or video that you want to delete.
- On your photo or video page, click the three dots.
- Select “Delete Photo” or “Delete Video” from the menu.
- The selected item was successfully removed from your story. You’re ready to go.
This is a fantastic and simple way to correct a mistake and save oneself from an embarrassing situation.