It’s a good idea to stay organized and establish a routine in your daily life. It allows you to properly manage your day by letting you know what the most important chores are. The habit is best suited for people who struggle with time management or forget things and need a reminder. As a result, a checklist can help you solve those issues. Google’s search engine has a clever solution for this, as it allows you to create a Google Assistant checklist.
Google Assistant can help you remember things in a great way. More specifically, if you have a Google Assistant-enabled smart speaker or display, we will show you how to create a checklist that you can use for morning or evening chores.
How to create a Google Assistant Checklist?
- First and foremost, you must install and download Google Home for Android and iOS.
- Now, open the app on your phone and sign in.
- Then, in the top right corner, click on your profile photo.
- Now, as shown in the image, you must tap on settings.
- Then, as shown in the picture, select the Family Bell option.
- As you can see, Google already has some pre-made checklists for morning and evening routines. As a result,
- you can quickly scroll down to the “Good morning!” or “It’s almost bedtime!” cards and click “+Add.”
- Choose the number of days you want the checklist to run.
- After that, you can change the checklist to something else. You can also move them around by dragging them up and down.
- You can also choose which devices the reminder should play on.
- After completing all of the preceding steps, click on Create a new bell.
To keep in mind, whenever the Family Bell checklist goes off, you’ll receive an announcement message in the app and be presented with a to-do list.