Today’s post is only for those who are still lost and unable to figure out how to enable dark mode in Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides. People love the dark theme, not because of the apparent battery-saving benefits but because they have a habit of reading in low-light conditions, and the dark mode does not put any strain on their eyes.
Here is How to Enable Dark Mode for Google Docs, Sheets, & Slides
Both iOS and Android users can already use the dark theme on their phones, and Google has now begun to roll out the feature to its Docs, Sheets, and Slides apps on Android phones. So, if you want to know how to set the dark modes within the app, keep reading.
The below simple steps will guide you on how to set it for Docs, Sheets, or Slides on an Android phone:
- Tap on the “hamburger” lines in the upper left corner of your app.
- Now, select “Settings.”
- There is a link to the theme at the top of the page. Tap “Choose a theme” and then choose “Dark,” “Light,” or “System default.”
In case you are using the dark mode, but temporarily, you have to see your document in the light way then you can do it from within the document:
- You must click on the three dots in the upper right corner.
- Now, select “View in light theme.”
- If you want to return to the dark mode, simply follow the same steps, and you’re done!