In 2022, you can get a free Easypaisa Debit Card by using the Official EasyPaisa App and the Code Activation Method. Both methods are discussed in-depth on this page.
Two digital accounts (JazzCash and EasyPaisa) are currently widely used in Pakistan. You can use these cards to shop online, buy items, and withdraw money.
Before using any of these features, you must first activate the card. This very simple method requires no professionalism when starting your Easypaisa Debit Card, Credit Card, or ATM Card.
How to Activate Easypaisa Debit Card
How to Register an Easypaisa Debit Card
There are two methods for activating your Easypaisa Debit Card. These methods link your card to the official EasyPaisa database system, allowing your card to access all of its features.
These are the names of two methods of activation:
- Debit Card Activate via App
- Debit Card Activate via Code
Debit Card Activate via App
To activate your newly received debit card, use your EasyPaisa App. This procedure is very simple, and it is fully described in simple terms below:
- Open the EasyPaisa app.
- Click on “My Account” in the bottom right corner.
- The second option in the new open menu is “Manage Debit Card” (click that)
- A new menu will appear with full settings, including the activation option.
- By clicking “I HAVE RECEIVED MY CARD,” you can notify the office that you have received your card via courier.
- Your debit card has a serial number (debit card number); enter the last four digits and continue.
- Finally, as your Debit Card security key, you must create a new four-digit pattern and proceed.
- Congratulations! Your Easypaisa Debit Card has been successfully activated using the official free app.
Debit Card Activate via Code
The official EasyPaisa Debit Card code is *786#, also used for New Debit Card Activation. Following the code, the activation steps are as follows:
- When you enter the Easypaisa code *786#, a full menu will appear.
- Respond with 6 to access “My Account.”
- Officials have displayed “Manage Debit Card” here.
- Proceed by selecting that option from the new menu.
- Finally, Set a new pin and enter the last four digits of your debit card. The current Easypaisa card has been activated and registered.
Helpline Guide for Activation
Users who have yet to receive the “card activation method” can now call the EasyPaisa helpline number 3737 for Telenor and 042-111-003-737 for Jazz, Zong, Ufone and Warid. You can ask the agent to tell you the simplest way to activate your card while sitting at home.