Today, almost every video streaming site is attempting to implement the same concept of sharing shorter video clips. Shorter videos take less time to watch and thus generate more views in less time.
Steps to Upload YouTube Shorts from PC
- Open your web browser and navigate to studio.youtube.com. After that, sign in to your Google Account.
- On the Channel Dashboard page, click the Create button to the right.
- Select Upload Video from the list of options.
- Select the Shorts video and click the Select Files button on the Upload Videos pop-up.
- After you’ve uploaded your video, you’ll see the video editing page on YouTube. You must enter the video’s title and description. It is recommended to include the #Shorts hashtag in the title to increase the likelihood of the video going viral. When you’re finished, click the Next button.
- Scroll down to the Audience section and select ‘No, it’s not intended for children.’ When you’re finished, click the Next button.
- Click the Next button on the Video Elements screen.
- Click the Next button on the Checks screen.
- Select ‘Public’ and then click the Publish button on the Visibility page.
- The video will be made public. You can now send the Shorts video to your friends via social media or instant messaging apps.