In Chrome how do you queue multiple downloads?
You’ll need to download a download manager extension or software because there isn’t a built-in feature to queue downloads.
- After installing the extension,
- Go to Preferences by clicking the extension icon.
- Change the number of concurrent downloads to 1 in the Network tab.
- Instead of downloading multiple files at the same time, Download Them All!
- Now add the next file to the download queue, speeding up the downloads.
How to Add a File to Chrome’s Download Them All
Download Them All! Allows you to download the files in a variety of ways.
1. Using the Right-Click Context Menu
2. Using the Download Them All! Manager
1. Using the Right-Click Context Menu:
- Right-click any download button, image, or video, hover your mouse over Download Them All!, and select Save Link With Download Them All!.
- Fill in the blanks, tweak the download options, and click Download.
- The fact that you can download all of the files on any web page with a few clicks is perhaps the best feature of this extension.
- Right-click anywhere on the screen, hover the cursor over Download Them All!, and select Download Them All! to add all files to the download queue.
- Then, select the file types and click Download. Similarly, you can download files from all tabs at once.
2. Using the Download Them All! Manager:
- You can also access Download Them All manager !’s by clicking the extension icon and selecting Manage.
- Click the plus sign in the upper-right corner to continue.
- Paste the file URL, fill out the form, and click Download.
Chrome Allows You to Download Files Effortlessly:
Downloading large files can be difficult, especially if your internet connection is slow. You can, however, make your job much easier by queueing up the downloads. Adding downloads to a queue is a breeze, thanks to Download Them All!