YouTube is currently the most popular video streaming site on the web, and it has apps for both Android and iOS. The YouTube mobile app has long been the most convenient way to access the platform.
How to Use the YouTube App’s Scheduled Digest Feature
- To begin, launch the YouTube app on your Android or iOS device.
- Then, as shown in the screenshot below, tap on the Profile icon.
- Scroll down to the Settings section on the Profile page.
- Scroll down and tap on the Notifications option on the Settings page.
- On the Notifications page, turn on the Scheduled digest toggle switch.
- You must now specify the Delivery time. We’ve set the time to 20:00 to receive all YouTube notifications.
- When you’re finished, press the OK button.
If you’re a frequent YouTube viewer, you’ve probably subscribed to hundreds of channels. When a new video is uploaded to the YouTube channel to which you have subscribed, your Android device receives a notification. YouTube notifications are important because they allow us to stay in touch with our favorite creators, but having too many of them can cause the notification panel to become cluttered.