According to Samsung’s most recent Community forums, the Galaxy S22 camera features have begun to be included with a new camera update for the Galaxy S21 series.
The most recent update to the Samsung Galaxy S21 Series includes new camera features.
- Auto-Framing Features
- Portrait Mode at Night
- Camera Quality Improvements for Third-Party Apps
- App to Enhance Video Calls
- Improve auto-framing features and its ability to recognize the location of up to 10 people at a distance of up to 5 meters,
- As well as new tracking capabilities and an automatic zoom in/out.
Portrait Mode at Night:
- Night portrait enhancements and a telephoto lens for night photography.
- An upgrade with the Galaxy S22’s nanotomography technology, allowing you to capture bright and stunning portraits even in low light.
Camera Quality Improvements for Third-Party Apps:
- The new image-optimization technology will boost camera quality in third-party app cameras and social media apps.
- These and other features will be introduced to other Galaxy devices in the coming days.
- The screenshot shows a list of upcoming features and capable devices.
App to Enhance Video Calls:
- More video calling apps are now supported by the addition of a new video call effects app that can control effects
- . This app now supports Auto framing mode for the front camera.
Furthermore, Samsung has declared a 5-month limit. They will roll out all Galaxy S22 features to all Galaxy-listed models during the next five months.