Gmail Action Confirmations
Action confirmation in Gmail for Android is a feature that aids in the prevention of email mishaps. You can enable three action confirmations in your Gmail app for Android:
- Before deleting, please confirm
- Before Archiving, Please Confirm
- Before sending, please confirm
Configure Action Confirmations in Gmail.
- Launch the Gmail app on your Android device.
- In the Gmail app, tap on the three horizontal lines depicted below.
- Scroll down and tap on Settings in the menu that appears.
- On the Settings page, select General Settings.
- Under General Settings, scroll down to the Action Confirmations section.
- There are now three options: Confirm before deleting, Confirm before archiving, and Confirm before sending.
- You must choose the one you require.
This will enable Action confirmations in your Android Gmail app. Unchecked the action confirmations on Step 6 if you ever want to disable the confirmation prompt.