Microsoft Edge is not far behind Google Chrome as the most popular web browser. Edge browser recently surpassed Internet Explorer as the world’s second most popular web browser, and it is constantly introducing new features to its users.
How to Enable Dark Mode in Microsoft Edge
- Launch the Microsoft Edge browser on your PC.
- Then, in the top-right corner of the screen, click on the three dots.
- Select Settings from the list of options.
- On the Settings page, in the left pane, click the Appearance tab.
- Select the Dark option on the right. This will enable the Edge browser’s dark mode.
- Select the Light theme to disable the dark mode.
- There is also a ‘System Default’ option that forces the browser to use the Windows 11 appearance settings (colour mode).