PMC has released the new paper pattern for MDCAT, which will include 200 multiple-choice questions. The paper will take 3 hours and 30 minutes to complete. Candidates will not be given any more time. However, the passing rate for medical students will be 65%. To pass the exam, students must score at least 65 percent. Furthermore, the passing percentage for BDS students is 55%.
- 20 % MCQs —– Easy
- 60% MCQs—— Moderate
- 20% MCQs—— Hard
Structure of the Paper
- The total number of MCQs is 200.
- The minimum passing grade for Dental College Admission: 55%
- MDCAT duration: 3.5 hours
- There is no negative marking.
- Computer-based multiple-choice questions
- The minimum passing grade for Medical College Admission: 65%
The subjects covered by the MDCAT Test
|Subject||Percentage||No of MCQs|