Pakistani Students can Get a Canadian Student Visa
Pakistani students must first obtain a student visa before being granted permission to study in Canada. Students must be informed that entry or study will be impossible without a visa. Which type of visa is required to obtain study permission? What is the procedure for Pakistani students to apply for a Canadian student visa?
What documents are required to apply for a Canadian visa? How long does it take to get a Canadian visa for a Pakistani student? And what is the cost of a student visa to Canada for Pakistani students? All of these questions are frequently asked by students. All of these points are discussed in detail on this page.
Type of Canadian Students’ Visa
Students should be aware that there are no different types of student visas than in other developed countries. For entry permission to Canada for studies, students must apply for a standard student visa or student permit.
How to Apply for a Canadian Student Visa from Pakistan in 2022
Once you have received an acceptance letter from a recognised Canadian university, it is time to apply for your student visa. This type of student visa is also referred to as a student permit.
Steps How to apply for study in Canada
- First, obtain an acceptance letter from a reputable educational institution.
- There is a different procedure for students who wish to apply to a university in Quebec.
- Get a Canadian student visa application package right now.
- You can do so by contacting the embassy or consulate in your area.
- You can also look it up on the CIC website.
- To be eligible for the application package, applicants must answer the following questions on the CIC website.
- If you are found to be eligible, you will be given a personal checklist code.
- This checklist is only valid for the next 60 days.
- The code page must be printed and kept by the applicants as proof or reference.
- Students will find resources on this page.
Documents Required for Pakistani Students Applying for a Canadian Student Visa in 2022
- A student visa application form must be completed by applicants.
- The original letter of acceptance must be submitted.
- Valid travel documents must also be collected at the time of application submission.
- Two recent passport-size photographs with the applicant’s name and birth date on the back are required.
- A financial statement demonstrating that you can easily afford your study abroad trip is required.
- Tuition fees and 917 CAD/month are required for Quebec, and tuition fees and 833 CAD/month are required for all other provinces.
- A letter of explanation is required.
- If you intend to apply for Quebec, you must submit your documents in both English and French translation.
- A certificate of language proficiency, such as IELTS, TOEFL, or CEA, is also required.
- Visa surcharge
Duration of Canadian Student Visa Application
The student permit for Canada takes approximately four to six weeks to process.
Canada Student Visa Fee for Pakistani Students
The fee for a student visa permit is $150 CAD.