The FPSC, or federal public service commission, is a leading government organisation that employs people in Punjab and Pakistan. When it comes to job distribution, the FPSC ensures that transparency and merit are upheld at all costs.
Private Secretary Assistant (BS-16)
- The assistant private secretary handles a variety of tasks such as answering phones, handling correspondence, scheduling appointments, and so on.
- This position requires a 2nd division or Grade C bachelor degree from a HEC-accredited university, a minimum shorthand speed of 100 w.p.m., a typing speed of 50 w.p.m., and candidates must be computer literate.
- There are 52 open positions for this position. There are openings in 16 departments.
Male Lecturer (BS-17)
- The lecturer provides services such as educational classes, training, and so on.
- This position requires 2nd division or C grade equivalent certification in the relevant subject from a HEC recognised university.
- There are a total of 89 available positions.
- This position is managed by the Ministry of Defence.
- The age limit is 22 to 28 years old, with a five-year general relaxation period.
Other Significant Remaining Tasks
FPSC has also advertised for Junior Ordinance Management Officers (04 vacancies), Junior Scientific Officers (01 vacancies), Statistical Officers (07 vacancies), Social Welfare Officers (01 vacancies), Demonstrator Males (03 vacancies), Assistant Professor Females (11 vacancies), Armament Supply Officers (01 vacancies), Dietitians (01 vacancies), Research Officers (01 vacancies), Veterinary Officers (02 vacancies), Deputy Scientific Advisers (01 vacancies (01 vacancy) Inspector (01 vacancy), Assistant Inspector General (01 vacancy), Translator (01 vacancy), Senior Psychologist (01 vacancy), ENT Specialist (01 vacancy), Appraising/Valuation officer (02 vacancy), Preventive Officer (01 vacancy)
Application Submission Instructions
- Candidates’ eligibility will be determined by the Commission’s policy, which is available on the FPSC website; candidates are advised to read the general instructions before applying.
- Applicants must submit their applications through the FPSC website at www.fpsc.gov.pk, and applicants may edit their applications only once before the closing date to correct any errors.
FPSC applicants are reminded that the deadline for submitting applications is July 18, 2022.