Using the Stash app to delete your Stash account
- Stash App Stash Website Stash Support Launch the Stash app on your Android or iOS device, and when prompted, enter your login information to access your account.
- On the top-left of the screen, click the icon that looks like three horizontal lines (on Android) or initials (on iOS).
- Next, select Close my Stash for Good from the menu that appears after selecting Manage next to your plan in the Subscription Plan section.
- If you comply with the instructions that appear on the screen, your Stash account will be deactivated within a few business days.
Canceling Your Account on Stash Using the Website
- Visit the official website of Stash using the browser on your mobile device or your personal computer.
- To log in, click the login button in the top-right corner and then enter your email address and password.
- After that, click on the name of your account (top-right).
- When you select Subscription from the drop-down menu, you will be taken to the page that details the various subscription plans.
- On the right side of the screen, select Manage, and then on the following screen, choose Close My Stash for Good.