In this article, we will guide How to Add Music to Your Facebook Story.
Two Ways to Add Music to Your Facebook Story
- How to Create a Music Post on Facebook
- To begin, launch the Facebook mobile app and select the Create a Story option.
- Instead of selecting the music option on the next screen, choose a photo from
- your camera roll or tap on the Camera icon to take a new photo/video.
- After you’ve chosen your image, tap the Stickers icon to the right.
- Locate and tap on the Music sticker in the Sticker section.
- Now, choose the music you want to use for your photo/video.
- When finished, press the Done button.
- Finally, click the Share button to post the Story to your Facebook profile.
See also WhatsApp has announced the availability of an undo feature for recovering deleted messages.
How to Create a Music Post on Facebook
- First, launch the Facebook app on your Android or iPhone and select ‘Create a Story.’
- On the Create Story page, click the Music button.
- You will now see all of the music that is available for use on your Facebook Story. Choose the music that you want to include.
- After you’ve decided on the music, you can add a background image or video to the story. You can choose a photo/video from your Gallery or take a new one. When you’re finished, click the Done button, as shown below.
- Finally, click the Share button to post the Facebook Story to your profile.