1. How to Get and Use Custom Stickers
Snapchat for Android and iOS is well-known for its unique photo and video filters, which can instantly transform your snaps. Snapchat is one of those apps you will never regret having on your phone. It has entertaining features that will keep you hooked on the app for hours . Follow these steps if you want to access the stickers you’ve created.
- Begin by opening Snapchat’s story creation interface and selecting the Sticker icon.
- The Sticker tab displays all of the stickers you’ve created.
- To send Stickers in direct messages, open the chat and tap on the emoji icon to the right.
- Then, as shown below, tap on the Scissors icon. You will now see all of the stickers you’ve made thus far.
- Tap the Send button after selecting the sticker you want to send.
2. How to Make and Use Custom Stickers in Snapchat
- Launch the Snapchat app on your Android or iOS device. Then, as shown below, tap on the Memories button.
- Navigate to the Camera Roll on the following screen and select the image you want to turn into a sticker.
- As shown below, tap the Edit (Pencil) icon on the next screen.
- Tap the scissor icon on the right.
- On the Make a Sticker page, manually draw the sticker’s border. When finished, press the Done button.
- Alternatively, you can use the Rectangle or Ellipse tools.
- You can now place the sticker wherever you want on your Snapchat Story. Drag the sticker to reposition it.
3. How to Get Rid of Snapchat Stickers
- Open Snapchat’s story creation interface and navigate the Stickers tab to delete a sticker.
- Next, long press on the sticker you want to remove and select Delete.
That’s all! This will remove all of your Snapchat stickers.