How to set up the Fortnite application
You’ll need to purchase Fortnite directly from Epic since Google Play no longer offers the app. It’s a simple process, and since you’re getting it now from the source, you don’t need to use any third-party app services. Installing the Epic Games app is a prerequisite for downloading Fortnite.
Here is how it works:
- Go to fortnite.com in the browser on your phone.
- There is a tab labeled “Download” on the right-hand side.
- “Get it on the Epic Games app” by tapping “Download.”
- Your browser will prompt you to confirm that you want to download the Epic Games app’s APK.
- Next, you’ll probably see a warning stating that your browser (in this case, Chrome) won’t permit the installation of unidentified apps and will request your permission.
- Give Chrome or your browser permission; to make the change, tap the notification.
- The Epic Games app can then be installed using the APK you downloaded.