How to Remove Photos from iCloud While Keeping Them on iPhone
- Sign in with your Apple ID and authenticate your identity by visiting iCloud.com in any browser.
- Choose Photos.
- Select the photos you want to delete by pressing the Ctrl (Windows) or Command (MacOS) key on your keyboard.
- To delete the photos, click the trash can icon in the top-right corner of the page.
- The images will be removed from iCloud. The photos in your iPhone’s Photo library will not be affected if you turn off iCloud Photos on your device.
How to Check Whether Syncing is Enabled or Disabled on an iPhone
- Open Settings from the home screen of your iPhone and tap the Apple ID associated with your name.
- Choose iCloud > Photos.
- Toggle the iCloud Photos toggle switch to enable or disable syncing.
- To delete photos from iCloud without deleting them from the iPhone, toggle the syncing switch to off.