How to View More Friends’ Facebook Posts
- Click Most Recent on the left-hand side of the Facebook page on your browser.
- Tap Menu on the Facebook app.
- To view the most recent post, select Recent and Favorites.
How to View Every Post Your Friends Make
- Click your profile photo in the top right corner of Facebook.
- Please select Settings & Privacy.
- Press Feed.
- Tap Unfollow.
- Uncheck any items you want to stop following as you scroll through the list.
- You can select to only view friends, pages, or groups on your list if you click All.
- If you decide not to unfollow someone, simply follow steps 1-3 again, click Reconnect, look for the sites or groups you just unfollowed, and untick them once more.
How to Short-Term Facebook Unfollow Someone
- Locate the Facebook page or user you want to “snooze.”
- The ellipsis next to their name should be clicked.
- The name of a person is underlined next to the ellipsis on the Facebook website.
- Snooze for 30 days by clicking.
- Highlighted on the Facebook website is Snooze x for 30 days.
- For the next 30 days, their messages won’t appear in your news stream. However, by visiting their profile or page, you may still see their posts.
Why Does Facebook Not Display More Posts From Friends?
- Facebook’s news feed is populated with content based on an algorithm.
- The news feed contains postings from pages and groups as well as status updates, images, videos, links, and app actions.
- The goal of the Facebook news feed algorithm is to determine which posts you want to view the most.
- Based on your Facebook relationships and activities, this is. Your news feeds will display someone’s postings higher if you frequently like them.
- Additionally, a buddy loving a post or photo that belongs to a common friend is more likely to score highly.