The Ullu app is a well-known video app in India. Many Ullu app web series are well-known around the world. Ullu has a number of well-known series, including “charmsukh,” “palang Tod,” and “hotspot.” Ullu recently debuted a new series called “Games of Karma.” This ullu series is based on dark fantasies.
People liked the first episode of this series as soon as Ullu released it. As a result, ullu is now releasing episodes of Hotspot on a regular basis. This post contains a list of all the episodes of the hotspot series. In addition, we share the cast and actresses’ real names for these web series. Only the official ullu app allows you to watch all of the episodes of games of karma.
All Games of karma ullu web series name list 2022
Here is a complete list of ullu web series games of karma episode lists, complete with cast and actress real names.
1. Kabristan Games of Karma (Episode 1)
- Jeetu Shastri (Farook).
- Pratima Kannan (Sultana).
- Kapil Batra (Reheman).
- Harjeet Walia (Mehmood).
- Rohit Wattal (Iqbal).
- Sujail Khan (Majid).
- Rajiv (Abdul’s Father).
- Laxman Sign (Qasim).
- Jayesh Kosambia (Salim).
- Shakil Warsi (Majid’s Father).
- Vicky Singh (Abdul).
2. Kachra ullu web series (Episode 2)
- Rahil Azam (Rajat).
- Onkar Das Manikpuri (Kachre wala).
- Hunny Singh Pahwa (Anuj).
- Arina Dey (Sneha).
3. Happy Birthday ullu web series cast (Episode 3)
- Gyan Prakash (Paritosh).
- Hitushree Zharbade (Anjali).
- Dheeraj Miglani (Husband 1).
- Sunil (Husband 2).
- Priyanshi Raghuvanshi (Wife 1).
- Yuktiv Sharma (Paritosh’s Son).
- Vikram (Servant).
- Hetal Yadav (Pramila).
- Sushmita Sahela (Wife 2).
4. Games of Karma BDSM (Episode 4)
- Hiten Tejwani (Sikander Oberoi).
- Aparna Mendies (Nancy).
- Afzal Khan (Inspector Khan).
- Swatti Bakshi (Swati Khanna).
5. Sangeet ullu web series cast (Episode 5)
- Kenisha Bhardwaj (Sujata).
- Praveen Hingonia (Pandit Brij Mohan).
Note: If you see something on pktopweb.com that you don’t want to see, don’t do anything about it. Piracy is a crime that is punishable by a lot of money under the Copyright Act of 1957, which says that it’s a big deal. If you try to do something like that, help, support or encourage someone else to do it, you could get up to three years in prison and a fine of up to 2,00,000, according to the Indian copyright act.
Disclaimer: The information above comes from a variety of online sources. The website (PkTopWeb.com) does not guarantee that the figures are 100% correct. All of the images that are Used in this post from Instagram & Google Imag and credit goes to the people who own them. To get credit for or remove these images, send us an email at “[email protected].”. If you like this post then must share it with your friends and also do comment.