Here’s how to check the IBAN of your JazzCash or EasyPaisa accounts for free in a few simple steps.
Detail about IBAN Number
Every one of us has a bank account with a unique account number. However, this account number is only valid at the national level (in a single country). However, the bank will substitute your “bank account number” with an IBAN (International Bank Account Number) for international transactions.
IBAN Number of EasyPaisa & JazzCash
It is a well-known fact that both the Jazz Cash and Easy Paisa apps are money transfer apps. However, you may be surprised to learn that the following apps also support the International Bank Account Number for fund transfers from other countries to Pakistan.
The IBANs for both apps are described below. In addition, a step-by-step procedure for “Checking IBAN Number of JazzCash & EasyPaisa” is provided below.
EasyPaisa IBAN Number
- Now, open the Easy Paisa app and select “My Account.”
- Then, select “Account Information.”
- On the top tab, you can find your IBAN.
- Hence For international transactions, use this IBAN.
JazzCash IBAN Number
- Jazz Cash App Login
- Using the JazzCash app, select Payoneer.
- Sign up for Payoneer using the Jazz Cash App.
- Sign up for a Payoneer account.
- First and foremost, provide your contact information.
- Please give us your account security information.
- Your account information will be generated automatically by the app.
- Now, please wait for a confirmation SMS to confirm your success! Jazz Cash is linked to your Payoneer account.
- Jazz Cash App will generate an IBAN automatically, so Jazz Cash’s IBAN is PK29JAZZ0000000000000001.